Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Log

Because I've been a slacker, I finally posted some pictures from the various activities that went on in the last month 'til now. It's been a whirlwind but FUN FUN FUN!
Heidi walking down the aisle...

Christine's 28th Birthday Dinner @ JAVIER's in Newport Beach

The centerpieces I created for our 5th annual CKSDA Christmas Party ("Black & White Ball").
He's so not into smiling in pictures because of his braces. Argh.
~w/ Sarah @ our NICU Christmas Party
Weekend getaway @ the RIU Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico

Fun in the Sun!
Perfect weather. 75-80's.
Looking forward to the next trip in March...this time with our friends! Yay!
And yes, I did some baking over the holidays. My peppermint chocolate cookies (recipe by Giada).
I wish I could claim this, but no, it wasn't me. For Christmas, my aunt made a delicious pound cake covered with fresh kiwi, berries, & puree (by raspberry or strawberries?). Doesn't it look beautiful?
~1/2 of the cousins in addition to Isaac & his little baby girl.

And my first time baking from scratch! I made banana bread for New Year's Day for my family including the in-laws.

Also, pumpkin w/cream-cheese filling muffins!

New Year's Eve Bash @ my brother's house.
Celebrating 2009 with all our friends!

~Sarah, Marg, & me~

HAPPY 2009!

~Celebrating William's 26th birthday @ Elephant Bar.

I don't have a picture of the cake but Brit brought PORTOS!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!







































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How'd you fill the muffin with cream cheese?!?! I love stuffins! Post recipe please. I wish we made your NYE party. =( We had a cousins dinner and I am in no shape to stay up will midnight. I slept at 9PM NYE. When Ricky woke me up at 11:59PM with a new year's kiss, he got smacked in the head.

sharon said...

here's the website for the muffins:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese-Muffins/Detail.aspx