Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This morning, I made sure to stop by Starbucks for my caffeine fix to get me through the day. It's definitely challenging getting your butt back into work mode when you've been vacationing for a week. Yes, I went on vacation again. David and I joined the rest of our party (17 relatives on my side of the family) for a 7-day cruise to Alaska. I really didn't know what to expect to do on a ship for an entire week, but to my surprise, the trip was so much fun! To sum up the trip, it consisted of EATING (more like binge-eating), sleeping, gambling, sight-seeing, family-bonding, and more eating...haha. Thanks to my mom and her skillful vacation planning, we were able to have an awesome experience in Alaska...pictures will be posted soon. Other than that, I'm looking at my calender trying to figure out how the year went by so darn fast. I can't believe it's almost September. Seriously. 2010 is just around the corner. But for the moment, no plans for vacation any time soon. Bummer.

No comments: