Friday, December 19, 2008

He's finished!

Yay! Today was DAY TWO of David's STEP 2's. I am praying that all the long hours of studying PAID OFF! Everyone's been asking me "Where is David?" And over and over and over again, I say "He's studying." It's only a matter of months before he's done with dental school. I still can't believe it. For me, it's gone by quickly. For him, not so much.
In the meanwhile, we'll be gone this weekend to recover from all the madness this past month. You won't find us anywhere, not in the OC, not in SD....
Instead, we'll be here....
An all-inclusive resort (RIU SANTA FE) in Cabo San Lucas. *sigh* The Saesims are also vacationing in Mexico, but in Puerto Vallarta. We'll be together in the same country at least, in spirit. For the rest of you, I'll be thinking of you and enjoy a juicy margarita for you!
ADIOS AMIGOS!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congratulations! Now the fun can begin. Enjoy yourselves. We will be thinking of you and imagining ourselves there in 18 years.