Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~my new favorite place to shop~

Last weekend, we went Korean-grocery shopping at H MART in Irvine @ the Diamond Jamboree Shopping Plaza. I've heard great things about this place, but I had to see for myself. Turns out it's HUGE, CLEAN, & they've got a great selection of everything you could ask for...not to mention the food court! This place is THE BOMB! In addition to H MART, there are TONS of other stores to shop and eat at! I think I could spend an entire day alone in this shopping center!
85 C Bakery Cafe
Ajisen Ramen
Ayumi's Japanese Grill
Balcony California Grill & Bar
BCD Tofu House
Beard Papa's with Haagen-Daz Ice Cream
Bibimar BBQ Chicken
Capital Seafood
CeFiore Frozen Yogurt
Crepes De Paris
Greek Islands Mediterranean Cuisine
Guppy Tea House Café
The Boiler
Tokyo Table
It's the perfect ASIAN shopping center!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's an H-Mart right by our house in Diamond Bar! It is definitely the best Korean market~

Anonymous said...

I think you should have a culinary blog sharon =D