Friday, February 6, 2009

Satisfaction Guaranteed

OMG. I'm sitting at work and I've managed to somehow get access to http://mysoju.com. I'm currently watching ONE FINE DAY featuring one of my fav's GONG YOO! Anyhow, I just can't get over the idea of eating HOT, SPICY ramen right now! They eat it ALL the time on the drama and I can't stop licking my lips! Plus, it's the perfect weather for ramen because it's raining outside! OMG. What would I do for a hot bowl of ramen right now?!?!?!
Gotta have spicy kimchi to go along with it, of course.

3 comments:

esther said...

yummm...making me hungry. i watch stuff on mysoju also! joe hates it when i do. but korean dramas/movies are so additive!!!!

Amber said...

I love reading your blog. I do all the time and usually don't have time to comment. imagine that! Most of the time I have no idea what the food is you are talking about but your passion for it always makes me want it. Hope to see you soon. We miss you!

dsaesim said...

omg!!!! i'm drooling!---elena