Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sarah's Dedication Service

Wow, how time flies. I remember being a student and inpatiently waiting to start working and make $$$!~ Now, sometimes, I kind of miss being a student....studying in the library or at Starbucks, late night study sessions at Denny's, taking colorful notes in class, etc. But then when I hear Sarah complaining and stressing out about exams, all those thoughts immediately go out the door! Haha. I'm so proud of Sarah though. Who knew we would all end up in Loma Linda, this wee little town? Last month, I attended her nursing school dedication service and it definitely brought back some memories!
February 7, 2009.
The big white nursing cap. Wow. I can't laugh because I wore the exact same thing.
Congratulations Sarah!
Like I said...Wow. Big White nursing cap.
Hopefully, we'll recruit her over to NICU!












1 comment:

The Im Family said...

sarah makes such a cute nurse!!