Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holiday baking!!!!

The holidays always inspire me to get into the seldom used kitchen and BAKE like no other.

11 cookie tins, 6 dozen oatmeal toffee cookies, 6 dozen mocha crinkles, and 4 loaves of banana bread.....no joke! The lucky recipients = our families. One tin per family (7 on my side, 4 on David's.)




Here are the mocha crinkles! A delicious combination of coffee & cocoa!



The oatmeal toffee cookies.
(subsitute with brown sugar & whole wheat flour)

(Subsitute with wheat flour & brown sugar)

Thanks to Sarah for all the yummy recipes! The mocha crinkles came from this book....along with tons of other great cookie recipes!














2 comments:

Angie said...

Yummmmm....my mouth is watering! Your families are so lucky to have you Sharon!

Leslie said...

mac makeup brushes

Holidays really gives us the reason to gain weight because of those delicious foods and yummy cookies like the one in your photos. I think I wanted to try what's in store on The Cookie Bible, as I'm starting to learn baking. So far, I've already learn how to do brownies.