Thursday, June 4, 2009

I chopped it off!

So....after much time & thought, I finally decided to chop it off! After the wedding last year, I thought I was ready to let go of the hair I had grown out for YEARS, but I just couldn't do it. Now that it was May and the hot weather was kicking in, I knew it was time for a change! Even my hairstylist Saejin wasn't convinced that I would follow through. People ask "Did you donate your hair?" I said "Hell no! It was so nappy!" I think the last time I had my hair this short was when I graduated from nursing school in 2003. But even then, it wasn't this short. So I'm glad I finally grew some balls to pull through with it! I like the change although it does require some more maintenance (blow drying, flat ironing, & styling). Everyone except my mom is a fan so far! She was pretty shocked the first time she saw it. I knew she wouldn't approve because she loved my long hair (especially when I curled it). Oh well! Hair grows back! Thanks Saej! I love it!


Before

After

No comments: