Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My latest craving....

Today, Elena and I had dinner together at Red Robin's after a long day at work. As if fries and yummy food at Red Robin's wasn't enough, we found ourselves in the McDonald's drive-thru a couple blocks away. Hee hee. I don't know what it is about those damn McFlurry's but it's like a taste of HEAVEN! Funny thing is, the last time Elena and I had one, we complained about how small the McFlurry's were getting in their portion size (sad, huh?). This time, the first thing I said was "WOW! IT'S SO BIG!" I felt like a little kid as my eyes lit up! Then, the drive-thru lady offered us 2 extra soft serves. She was going to toss them but I think as soon as she saw the excitment on my face, she probably thought to herself "Here are a couple girls that would appreciate a free ice cream!" hahahahaha.

Yum....

No comments: