Monday, June 8, 2009

Who wants to cook?

So I've realized that I've been neglecting my husband of home-cooked meals recently. I just lost all motivation for cooking when it came to recent events that took over, (i.e. birthdays, weddings, showers, etc). I really thought I would be better at this. If there was someone to prepare the ingredients and clean up after me, I would cook everyday! Luckily, David's been self sufficient in the kitchen and has managed to get through his meals (usually chicken adobo, kimchi chigae, or kimchi bokkumbab). Maybe what I need is a really good cookbook to get me motivated!


My brown rice fusilli pasta w/ sun dried tomato pesto & baby broccoli.

3 comments:

lills said...

I LOVE that brown rice fusilli from trader's. itsn't it great!

sharon said...

yeah! their brown rice spaghetti is good too! can't even tell it's brown rice!

Angie said...

Sharon, I'm drooling! This is my favorite type of pasta and I'm starved right now..thanx.:)