Thursday, July 30, 2009

1st Year Anniversary

I still can't get over the fact that it's been over a year since we got hitched. Where did all the time go? For our 1 year anniversary, David planned a little getaway to one of my favorite places...LAGUNA BEACH. It's always nice to go to a place 10-15 degrees cooler than the I.E.! As our "paper" gift to each other, I got him tickets to see one of his favorite musicals, WICKED in San Diego on opening night and he got me a gift certificate to do what I love best (besides eating) - getting pampered at the spa!
Here are some pictures!
Time to wind down & relax...
The patio...
Enjoying some wine & cheese...
Dinner at Sapphire.
My braised prime short ribs....
Trio of creme brulee (white expresso, chai latte, & orange chocolate)...yum!
It would be OUR DREAM to live here someday...
Mimosas for brunch!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of David's "best omelette ever," but here are my yummy waffles!


Thanks husband for planning a wonderful & romantic anniversary!












3 comments:

Grace said...

Happy Anny!! I've never been to Laguna to stay the night. Here's to you 2 having another fabulous year together...

ANGIE said...

Good pix Sharon! David was so sweet to plan such a great getaway! Congratulations on making it through what they say is the toughest year of marriage=)

lills said...

i LOVE that place. my favorite b&b