Friday, July 24, 2009

Who will she choose???

All of you know by now that I am reality TV queen. Yes, I'm addicted. Luckily, I have had one consistent partner (Angie) throughout this season's "The Bachelorette."
The Bachelors in the Finale....
Ed: The guy who left the show for his demanding career...then returned sacrificing it all and professing his love for Jillian. I don't buy it.
Kiptyn: Buff bodied surfer/businessman from San Diego...great qualities but has always been the "heartbreaker." Uh oh.

Then Reid...my favorite all season: Funny, smart, handsome, all the qualities Jillian was looking for in a guy. When they're together, they look like a match made in heaven. But what does the stupid girl do? She sent him home last week! But there's hope! In a preview for next week's season finale, Reid comes back with a RING! Oh please oh please.....

So who will she choose?
To be continued....

2 comments:

Grace Chung said...

Reid was my favorite too!! So he comes back??? I thought she would send Ed home for sure.

ANGIE said...

Sharon!!!! I can't wait to watch the finale with you!!! I'm counting down the hours, hoping that she chooses REID!!! At first, I didn't think they'd be a good match because he's so neurotic and she's so care free, but he's funny AND cute AND fun so I'm a huge fan now;). Do you think they brought him back so they could promote him as the next Bachelor if he doesn't get chosen? hmm....