Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Month of MAY....

Okay...so I know it's been a while. I wanted to rewind a little and share what's been going on these last couple of months, so here is the month of MAY!
~David's LLUSD Senior Banquet Dinner at the Mission Inn. This is also the same day I chopped my hair off!
His dental clinic group.
Graduation Day!
All our wonderful friends showing their love & support!
Grad Afterparty...wine & cheese!
It was my first time making SANGRIA!
Jacob's 3rd birthday party @ Old Spaghetti Factory!
Happy birthday Jacob!
Jonathan & Julie's wedding!!!
~by Sweet Tooth Cupcakes.
The beautiful bride, Julie!
Moments before walking down the aisle...
It was a perfect day!






































































































































1 comment:

son said...

wine and cheese night, oh my!!!! think i just might have to duplicate your party up here one of these days. :) congratulations, david!