Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween NICU Party

So every year, as you know, I like to be festive and get dressed up for Halloween. Every year (for a few years now), my co-worker Toni & her husband Jeff have thrown the most fun, awesome Halloween parties. Given that we all see each other in scrubs everyday at work, it's always interesting to see what people wear outside of work, esp. on a holiday such as Halloween. So this year, 2 weeks before the official day of Halloween, Sarah and I kind of went crazy with our costumes. Yes, we had to choose the most uncomfortable, constricting outfits ever. Spanx, black tights, strapless bra, black pumps = PLEASE HELP ME! I couldn't breathe in my outfit all night, but for the most part, we had a blast!

1 comment:

dsaesim said...

you guys are the best costume dresser uppers!!!--elena