Monday, November 3, 2008

A Royal Celebration

A few weekends ago, we were invited to a ROYAL CELEBRATION for Savannah's 1st and Madeline's 4th birthdays. Seriously, all you mommies are my heroes. The effort that goes into all these spectacular birthday parties are inspiring! Who knows how crazy I'll go when I have my own kids....for now, I'll just have my fun as a guest! =)



Noah getting his face painted as "Batman."

I learned a bit watching her paint....it's all about the right paint and brushes!

Ta-Da!!!! Interesting choice, Noah....

And Jacob's choice....

A dolphin! How cute!

Showing off his new TAT....

Even though this picture is blurry, I love it because Noah's actually SMILING and not making funny faces!

A huge production by the Chun family...

Cupcake lollicups! The cutest things ever!

I managed to take a couple home....hee hee.

Time to blow out the cakes.

Look at all the paparazzi!

The Chun Family

This is a cute picture of the family....blowing out the candles together.

Susan looked absolutely beautiful that day! Her dress was so pretty!

Me & Savy~

The boys mesmerized by all the goodies...

Balloons everywhere!

Isn't this the cutest fruit assortment you've ever seen?

Happy 1st Birthday little one!

Showtime!

Love her outfit.

Gotta get a pair of those shoes.

Madeline was her little helper.

"Whatcha lookin' at?!?"

....."gotta get outta here"......

The girls' birthday party was so much fun! Great food, a corner full of candy & treats, cupcake lollipops (my fav!), delicious cake(s), face-painting, balloons, extravagant party favors for the kiddies (which I think even included lunch boxes!), entertainment for the little ones, and it goes on and on and on....it was just FABULOUS! Thanks for having me Susan, Chris, Madeline, & Savannah! Can't wait to see what's in store next year........=)

3 comments:

DENJ said...

it's me, again! just seeing you post all these kids just shows how great of a mom you would be. can't WAIT for you to have your girl!
and gosh... the CHUNS sure can throw a party!!

mjp said...

speaking of cupcakes & to answer your question- yummy cupcakes are definitely not as good as sprinkles or auntie em's... but i have yet to meet a cupcake i would not eat so what do i know ;)

dood, these kiddie bday parties are no joke.

Anonymous said...

heheheeeee~ madeline and savannah are so cute! the party looks craaazy. i wonder what kind of party you would throw your kids. i have a feeling you would give these moms a run for their money!