Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My favorite food

Last week, amongst my friends, I was asked...

"Before you die, what would be your ideal LAST meal?"

My answer:


Mool Naeng Myun.

Don't judge me.

I could seriously eat mool naeng myun everyday for the rest of my life. Even in the cold winter time, for breakfast, lunch and dinner....you name it. If I had to choose, I'd have NOODLES than rice. I'm a sucker for GOOK-SOO! What can I say? So this past weekend, I had....mool naeng myun on Friday (for lunch at home), mool naeng myun on Saturday (for lunch in Vegas), and mool naeng myun on Sunday (for dinner back in LL)....Don't mess with me and my NOODOH!

So yes. I would choose MOOL NAENG MYUN as my last meal on earth. =)

And the best place in town for it? If you're ever in LA, check out Yu Chun. http://www.yelp.com/biz/yu-chun-chic-naeng-myun-los-angeles-2

Shoot! I could eat it NOW!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg.. you got me all hungry!!! even though i have some stomach bug :)

Anonymous said...

Wait! There's a Yu Chun in LA?!?!?! I thought the one that burned down Norwalk was the only one!

OH IT IS ON!

esther said...

i LOVE naeng myun also!!!! however, i'd pick bibim naeng myung over mool naeng myun. seems like you had fun in vegas, crazy girl!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... you should be a food critic and have a separate blog for it!!! i'm serious!!!!